Hello, my name is Ryan I'm 22 and I'm a sucker for geeky girls. I spend 80% of my week at work and the other 20% is spent on the internet.

 

samojohreblag:

anfael:

boysinbarrettes:

thesciencealliance:

I always thought it would be cool to juxtapose windows 95-era computer imagery with fantasy elements like magic and spirits. 
SO, i give you: floppy disk demon. pretend the GIF compression is for thematic effect.

HELL YEAH THIS IS EXACTLY MY SHIT

damn

damn

samojohreblag:

anfael:

boysinbarrettes:

thesciencealliance:

I always thought it would be cool to juxtapose windows 95-era computer imagery with fantasy elements like magic and spirits. 

SO, i give you: floppy disk demon. pretend the GIF compression is for thematic effect.

HELL YEAH THIS IS EXACTLY MY SHIT

damn

damn

shanehillman:

Woo! Just finished a 3 month project with some classmates creating a 2D sidescrolling shooter called Super Space Aliens VS Aliens! This was easily the hardest thing I’ve done and I am super proud of my team and the outcome.I can’t wait to release the full game in the next few weeks. We’re just going to put some extra little polish on it before releasing.

shanehillman:

Woo! Just finished a 3 month project with some classmates creating a 2D sidescrolling shooter called Super Space Aliens VS Aliens! This was easily the hardest thing I’ve done and I am super proud of my team and the outcome.

I can’t wait to release the full game in the next few weeks. We’re just going to put some extra little polish on it before releasing.

spaghetttikat:

Welp, once again, I put minimal effort into Topless Tuesday because of the school things.
SO
hereyagohappyToplessTuesday
bye.

spaghetttikat:

Welp, once again, I put minimal effort into Topless Tuesday because of the school things.

SO

hereyagohappyToplessTuesday

bye.

awlhf:

supervengers:

omvr:

yo gettin married at 22 sounds a lot like leavin a party at 9:30 pm

yeah but you get to leave the party with your favorite person on the planet, and take off all of your makeup, and put on your ugly comfortable clothes and make popcorn and curl up in your bed and watch a movie, and have sex and go to sleep, idk how that sounds like a bad thing.

And everyone else just wakes up alone and hungover.